So now we wait. We have got ourselves into the happy position that both the boat and her crew are ready for the crossing from Mexico to the Marquesas. It’s just that the wind isn’t.


The right forecast will be one that gives us Northerlies or even North East or Easterlies if we were really lucky, to help us get out of Banderas Bay and join the trade winds. So far there just hasn’t been a good enough window for us to get out and join the trades and the trades themselves are still getting established.


And so we wait, like tightly coiled springs, and have our goodbyes with our friends in Mexico each time we see them.


Hopefully Friday March 28th will see us finally pushing off from these shores. If you see nothing more on these pages for a while consider it a good sign – Adios!